Fees & Funding
- Fees are £15 for a three hour session payable termly in advance.
- 15 hours nursery education funding for three and four year old
- 30 hours funding for qualifying families
- Two year funding for eligible two year olds.
- If you are not eligible for funding with us, fees will apply.
- Universal nursery education funding is available to children the term after their third birthday and offers five sessions (15 hours) for 38 weeks a year. Children can use the nursery education funding at more than one pre-school or nursery. If attending an LEA (Local Education Authority) Foundation Stage the funding for all five sessions must be used at that setting.
- You can check if you are eligible for 30 hours funding here:-
- You can find out more about two year funding here:-
- We accept employers childcare vouchers.
- Please call us on 01865 604208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be eligible.
- You may be entitled to Universal Credit and help with childcare costs. You can find out more at the Government’s website: Working Tax Credit: Eligibility – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Have you considered Salary Sacrifice?
- Mortimer Hall Pre-School is already registered with a number of the more common schemes. Please speak to the treasurer, Janet or Caroline for more details and maybe check with your employer. You can find out more at the Government’s website: Salary sacrifice for employers – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- If you have any queries regarding fees and funding then you can email us at our new email address: email@example.com or you can call us on 01865-604208 or on 07818-236348.
All Day: 09:00 to 15:00
Mornings: 0900 to 12:00
Afternoons: 12:00 to 15:00
End of Term: 20th July 2022
Registered Charity: 1161534
A safe and friendly preschool in the heart of the community of Old Marston in Oxford. Please contact us to find out more.